Saturday, May 01, 2010

There is literally a war to control our inner reality

The gp lessons never fail to inspire us. They were never about the topics (that's why I never really liked the way they taught in school). Today's lessons about perspectives and choices (its impossible to summarize them , really) echoed my thoughts.

Never knew all those confusing thoughts in me (part of them) could be found in GP too, for a moment I felt quite relieved that somebody was there to link up all of them together. Even things about the truth and reality. Its as though I've answered many of these pockets of questions but they just didn't seem to link together, now they do. A little more, at least.

Part of me feels glad many people think that way, another part of me feels uneasy because something special to me isn't that special afterall. I just hope I'm good enough for what I love.

The individual is the beginning of all things. Always thought selfishness played a great role in it but it is about how we see things differently. Frankly speaking, I still dont' fully understand this so I'm going to ponder about it some more.


Since I'm feeling motivated to do well in order to enter the courses I want to... I shall be going off soon! First econs tuiton with kaiying in the morning :) THANKS KAIYING'S MOM FOR THE SANDWICHES!

Still feeling full from the Manhattan Fish Market meal with Haojing Kwokmeang Gordon and Youjin (SOT-SR peeps! Actually, we've discovered a few more). All the IronMan2 tickets were sold out so I went back early.

No comments: